(operating from the CPH Accounting Office in Port Lincoln)
Who is ITBA Australia?
ITBA Australia (Independent Tug Boat Advisory Pty Ltd) is an organisation that provides specialised support and management services to joint venture undertakings in the towage and tug boat industry within Australia. We have significant experience with the setting up and provision of ongoing administration in regards to businesses of this nature.
PO Box 92
PORT LINCOLN SA 5606
Telephone: (08) 8682 6000
What Services do ITBA Australia perform?
The services we will provide include:
- Setting up the JV business structures.
- Perusal and agreement of Contractual Services.
- Legal liaison with our team.
- Provide other day to day administrative and bookkeeping services including:
- PAYG instalments (personal tax).
- Superannuation (if desired).
- Fortnightly/monthly remuneration distributions.
- Assist with any meetings in regards to business administration.
- Handling all banking and financial matters – we have access to highly secure banking arrangements which ensure security and safety of all internet based transactions.
- Providing up to date and accurate financial reporting via quarterly reports.
- Undertake quarterly Business Activity Statements.
- Facilitate all taxation affairs for the business entities.
- Provide annual distribution statements in regards to the business entities.
- Providing advice where necessary in regards to any business related matters.
- Manage any additions or alterations to any of the business agreements.
- Attend to your individual taxation needs if required.
- Setting up of your own business structure.
- Investigate and address changes in legislation relating to Industrial Relations and taxation.
- Facilitate entry and exit of participants.
- Sourcing and maintaining adequate insurance cover.