POSITION AVAILABLE – SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
A position is available at our Port Lincoln office, working with partners, team members and clients alike.
All applicants must have substantial experience with administration tasks within an office and have very good communication skills. Experience in Word and Excel is essential.
The position is Full time with salary package to be negotiated.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 21st September, 2020
Below is a list of tasks relevant to the Senior Administration role, on job training will be provided to the successful applicant:
- General administration duties including scanning, filing, reception.
- Liaison with clients in person and telephone.
- Making client appointments.
- Assisting all team members with admin queries and assisting where possible.
- Creating letters and accounts.
- Collating completed tax returns and BAS’s.
- ATO Registrations – ABN, TFN, GST & PAYG.
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office when required.
- Registration of Business Names.
- ASIC – checking Company Annual Returns and Company compliance forms.
- Liaising with banks and supplying information.
- Trust Account – processing client monies.
- Word and Excel experience is essential.