We are looking for a friendly, motivated person to join our team with a willingness to learn and complement our administration team. The successful applicant must have the ability to work in a professional and confidential office environment and have strong attention to detail for accurate preparation of documentation.
Below is a list of tasks relevant to the Junior Administration role, on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant:
- Word and Excel experience is essential.
- General administration duties including scanning and filing.
- Running errands to the post office, shopping and deliveries.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Tracking petty cash.
- Stationery ordering and printer supplies.
- Liaison with clients in person and telephone.
- Covering reception at times.
- Making client appointments.
- Creating letters and accounts.
- Collating completed tax returns and BAS’s.
- Liaising with banks and supplying information.
- Maintain a clean and tidy professional environment.
- Provide administrative support to other staff.
- An opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Business is also offered.
- A vehicle and driver’s licence is essential.
The position is Full time with award rates offered.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 16th November 2020