Title: Client Services Assistant
Reporting to: Partners & Senior Team Members
To meet the practice needs by attending to administration, reception, and client services requirements at our Ceduna office location. As the first point of contact with clients, the successful applicant will have exceptional communication skills and exhibit professionalism in responding to client enquiries. In addition to administration and client services, the successful applicant will also be responsible for attending to reception and other duties as required.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls, take messages, book appointments, or direct as requested.
- Meet and greet clients at reception area.
- Provide general client service assistance as required.
- Coordinate data, records collection and lodgement of forms and documentation through the practice database and relevant portals.
- Perform administration duties such as typing, electronic filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving etc.
- Email correspondence with internal and external parties.
- Preparing and maintain letters, both incoming and outgoing correspondence, and other documents as required for partners and clients.
- Coordinating the general office environment – Keeping the office tidy, stationery and consumables stocked and equipment in working order.
- Processing accounts receivable and other administration support as required.
- Collate and prepare financial, taxation and other reports for distribution to clients.
- Administration support to Partners and Client Managers including appointments, general administration duties and office organisation.
- Any other adhoc administrative tasks as required by Practice Partners and Team Members.
- Displays a reasonable knowledge and understanding of a professional and confidential office environment.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuit of following an administration career with a genuine interest in client activities.
- Confident enough to develop client relationships and build rapport with Partners, Team Members and Clients.
No formal qualifications are required for this position. However a commitment to obtaining a minimum of Certificate III in Business Administration would be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential office environment.
- Ability to determine priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail skills with focus on ensuring accurate preparation of documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to develop a sound knowledge of general administration processes.
- Maturity of mind and responsibility.
In Return for your Commitment you will enjoy
The practice is searching for a team member who is looking for a long-term future with a practice that embraces its staff as a family.
- Above standard remuneration.
- Relevant employer funded professional development (training & skills enhancements).
Please attach your cover letter and resume and send to email@example.com or post to CPH Accounting, PO Box 243, Ceduna, SA 5690.
We are looking to fill the position immediately; however we are flexible in our timelines to suit the right applicant.